Wednesday, April 5, 2017

REUNITING OF ME AND MY BOYFRIEND, THANK YOU DR FOR BRING HIM BACK TO ME

I was suffering from a bunch of heart wrenching events, my life and relationship was a mess. I lost so many things within a year including my job and my pet dog, but the most of all was my boyfriend. He has been the best thing that happened to me since when I knew him, I’m used to his life style and I see him as my all and guiding angel, he is the only person that I could trust and even die for. I felt so lost when he decided to be apart, though I wasn’t surprised because he was already making out with his co-worker, so I was expecting anything. He left the house without any trace. I was worried and keep crying all night, I prayed and fast. It was 2 weeks after his disappearance that he called, told me to move on with my life. I was angry and ashamed of myself for having an unsuccessful relationship. The most annoying thing was that I was a month pregnant for him; I lost the baby because of emotional stress; (Things weren’t going well in my life and I realized I needed spiritual help. The help came immediately when I contacted Dr. Matama through this email: dr.matamahealinghome@gmail.com. It was like a miracle when Doctor brought him back within 2 days after the love spell was cast. He came back and apologized to me, he is now a changed man and Dr. Matama also helped to restore my dream job. Am so grateful to Dr. Matama for his kindness and I will keep spreading this good news. Email him through dr.matamahealinghome@gmail.com and share your own testimony.

No comments:

Post a Comment